Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas

I always try to buy Christmas decorations in January when they are 50-70% off. Last year I got a singing Christmas tree. I can set it to play songs and blink lights to the music. It is so cool! I think I will post a video of it in a little while.

I am excited to visit my family for Christmas. This driving the distance thing is getting old. Perhaps I should move there sooner than I think possible. HMMM....

2 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea. My friend does the same thing and she's saving it all for when she moves out of her parents and she'll have it for her house someday. Wish I'd thought of that. Guess better late than never...
    You should totally move here, AZ is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, that comment is connie...(: And we're looking forward to seeing you for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete