Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 4, 2011

What a fiesta filled day! Sean and Cindy did a fabulous job with party planning. Mom and Dad did fabulous decorations. Sarah proved that she can really take those portrait shots. But.....the saddest part of the day was that our previous blogger/picture taker pro was not there. Therefore, I felt it my obligation to attempt to stage a photo shoot for her so we could all pretend she was there. However, as you will be able to tell, my attempts at arrangement need a little work. So Connie--this is totally for you!

I started with this picture just because my sister, Tricia, did an AWESOME job making desserts! Looked so good....and festive.





Um.....not so artistic (obviously Tricia has the artistic streak). Connie said with practice anyone could do it.... Ha!

So......







Now I love the holiday-but did I really think this wasn't too much red, white, and blue in one shot? Try again......






Really needs something else.....






That just doesn't do it for me. How about this?





Well, I've only got a few more and these are a different dessert that Tricia made! Oh yeah--

Just be patient with me--I really wanted to show Connie I could do it......







Okay, Connie--I suppose I can't be you--but I'm not going to stop trying to be artistic with something! Hmmm...wonder what I could do with Photoshop?

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics, Signe! Makes me crave that raspberry mousse again, though:) It was good to see you again - can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete