Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Previously Unknown Piece of Information

Did you know that there is a website called, Dear Elder?  My nephew Daylon mentioned it in his most recent email.  What a great site!  You can write a letter and send it for free.  You can purchase care packages to send.  I personally have decided to use that site to write to Elder Crider.  It's convenient and I don't have to remember to buy stamps or take it to the mailbox!

Another site I just happen to have used to send a package to Elder Crider is Pioneer Party in Lehi, Utah.  They have a website with some items that you can send to missionaries.  They are a bit cheaper than the ones from Dear Elder, but both are a great way to show support for your missionary.

The one thing I have always regretted was not serving a mission when I turned 21.  I am so glad that Daylon has made this choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment