Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Something of Nothing

I keep trying to think of something to write about. However, I haven't thought of anything, so here I am posting something about nothing. I have now sat through two Lacrosse games in pouring rain. I've decided I need a bigger umbrella. I either had to protect my knees from getting wet, or the back of my chair. If I didn't cover the back of my chair then my behind ended up getting wet. It was kind of miserable, but I was impressed that these boys played a full game in the pouring rain.

Nothing much has been happening. I am tired. It's the end of the school year and everyone at school gets grouchy after spring break. I am excited for summer. It will be good to have an entire summer break.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's nice to read posts "about nothing" After all, Seinfeld was the top show of the 90's and it was a "show about nothing" (:

    Big umbrellas are the best except that they don't fold so small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should post about your adventures with Flat Stanley. You were definitely the creme de la creme of Annalyn's class!!! We appreciate and love you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete