Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lists

I have always been told that keeping lists is a great way to stay organized. I have resisted the idea for 46 years, but decided I would give it a try. I started keeping a To Do List today. Take a look at how it is going so far:

Original List:

1. Make zucchini bread
2. Cash a check and put the money in the bank
3. Take the dog to the groomer-he smells
4. Stick to my diet
5. Clean my bathroom
6. Sweep and mop all the tile floors
7. Do homework

Here is what has really happened today:

1. No zucchini bread-but when I do it will have chocolate chips in it.
2. Cashed the check-spent most of it
3. Forgot the dog at the groomers
4. Took my friend to lunch and had ice cream for dessert
5. Used the bathroom
6. Looked at the tile floors
7. Homework? Really? Do I have to?
8. Enjoying a repeat episode of iCarly

Maybe it would help if my list was portable and in front of me. Maybe I should go buy a notebook.

Oh and don't worry about the dog. I didn't really forget him. He is sitting on the reclining chair between my feet right now.

1 comment:

  1. haha So funny! I love days like that. Oh hello, today was that for me. Except not really... I sat at home all day since it's sunday so I didn't really do that much damage. But I didn't do anything I planned on :p

    ReplyDelete