Today I am just sitting here contemplating everything. Since I have no siblings or parents around that seems to be what I do a lot of--contemplating. I contemplate because it's not real fun to talk out loud to myself.
Anyway--isn't life funny? Not really, but it was something to write. Hmmm. I walked eight and a half miles today. My feet HURT!!! I got sunburned through my shirt--or it's just red from heat.
Found out the job I interviewed for was given to someone else--politics within the district. So-even though I was bummed out on Thursday it makes much more sense today.
What else can I tell you that will bore you to tears? I'm watching Hannah Montana. I haven't seen this episode. Yes, I watch Hannah Montana. And--I want to see the Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie. This is why I should still be in the classroom-I watch the same shows as the kids-and like them.
Don't know if I'll be able to make it to Arizona. I'm hoping to have a couple of interviews next week. I'll have to wait and see. Hopefully I can at least come for a couple of days.
Bored yet? How about a video? It's one of my favorites. If you can't view it here, the URL is: http://teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=1465&title=We_Didn_t_Start_the_Fire
Well, I hope you're coming! I was kind of hoping you might be here by Wednesday. It's my writing group, I thought you might want to go with me. But if you're not here I will just think of you while I'm there, and it will kind of be like you are there...
ReplyDelete