Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Cheer Part Two

Did you ever wonder how you can afford Christmas? Try this: Buy all the teenage boys duct tape. They LOVE it! They can make anything out of duct tape. I have a bracelet made from hot pink and black. My nephew makes an awesome flower out of duct tape.



Really, if you think about it $10 gets three rolls. Think of all the hours of fun.


You may not know this, but hot pink and black are the coolest colors! In fact, I bought my own duct tape to make a bracelet - and I'm a girl! One way to bring more Christmas cheer is to try to steal your niece's new hot pink camera. After all--she can have your old one. Look at the cool color!





Of course, I could probably save up and buy my own. But then, what fun would that be for her if I don't try to take it when we hug?

Babies always bring Christmas Cheer. We have two new ones and one more on the way. I just love them! Sometimes I want another of my own. Then, I look at all the duct tape I have to buy for my son and decide it just wouldn't work out so well.







Families-that's what the Christmas cheer is all about isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Hot pink and black are the coolest! Those were my wedding colors at my california reception (: I don't think I got to say goodbye to you guys! Where was my head- anyway, it was fun having you guys down!

    ReplyDelete