Sunday, December 19, 2010

Talent and Sisters in Laws

Oh, for the talent of young 'uns. Well, okay. Younger than me means a young 'un.

Anyway-the link below is to my sister-in-law's blog. Not only can she play the piano, but she does photography, creates her own web page and blog page designs, cooks, and has really cute kids.


(I don't know if the link is going to show up. justhavingaball.blogspot.com)

I have another sister in law who I don't know very well. However, from the looks of the teams at the family party last night I'd have to say she is probably just as multi-talented. The two of them together pretty much creamed the rest of us in a rousing game of Bolyard Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune/Name that Tune/The Price is Right. Not to take away from my sisters' talents though. The smart one of the family was on that team too.

Hmmmm....Now I sound like I'm saying my other sisters don't have talent. They do. One got all the humor/good natured, writing genes, another the loving/doting daughter,sister, and dancing genes, and the other the "I can sing and act" genes. What did I get you ask? Well, I really couldn't tell you. I just got the oldest, bossy genes I think.

I know-I shouldn't covet talent, but hey---I can't be perfect!

1 comment:

  1. How about the ability to scout out the best cheeseburger in town? That's all you, baby!

    ReplyDelete