For example, get out of bed and go to work. That's one I can usually check off as accomplished. Here are some others I have been pretty successful with:
Clean the bathroom at least once every six months.
Clean the house complete with vacuuming at least one of the other six months.
Play on the computer every day--maybe complete some school work in the process.
Contemplate purchasing yet another unused year of rec center membership.
Watch Biggest Loser and think, "I should be on that show" but be too tired to apply.
Wish I could get my kid to help out at home like he does when he is at my sister's house.
Well, you get the idea. So far, I've been very successful with these goals. I think this year I will add dusting at least one time throughout the year. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......
No comments:
Post a Comment